We're Here To Help
Find out if your family meets the criteria
Thank you for your interest in Team Luke Hope For Minds. Unfortunately, we are not accepting applications at this time due to a substantial increase in families needing our assistance.
Click here to be notified when we are accepting applications again.
What resources available for those on the waitlist?
- 5 hours of counseling through a 3rd party
- Virtual Support Groups for caregivers
- Virtual Support Groups for siblings (starting Fall 2022)
- Our Pediatric Brain Injury Resource Guide
State Support Services
- Connection with other families
- Making Connections: Annual Pediatric Brain Injury Conference & Resource Fair (Travel scholarships are available)
Ruby Sanchez, our Family Services Coordinator, is available to assist with getting resources for your family. Please click here to contact her.
Team Luke Hope for Minds provides the above resources for families who have a child through the age of 18 with an acquired brain injury.
In addition to the resources above, we encourage you to follow our Team Luke Hope for Minds Facebook page and join our Team Luke Hope For Minds Support Group Facebook page.
What are the criteria for applying?
- The child must be 18 years or younger at the time of the application.
- The injury must have occurred after birth. It can not be from a congenital or genetic disorder.