We've been there.
The journey won’t be easy, but we're here to lend a hand.
Team Luke Hope For Minds Support Services
Our families have a variety of needs,
and we're ready to help
Financial Assistance for:
- Recovery Therapy
- ADA Home Modifications
- Durable Medical Equipment
- Auto Adaptive Services
- Family Counseling
- Medical Claim Advocacy
- Special Education Advocacy
- Family Care Packages
- Emergency Response Family Care Program
- Support Groups
- Parent-4-Parent Support Program
- Brain Injury Resource Guide
- Concussion Baseline Screenings Referrals
- Referrals for Other Resources
- Links for Helpful Organizations
- Free Resource Guides
- Informative Video Links
- Assistance in Connecting with Helpful Partners
- Special Speakers and Workshops
- Browse other resources
The impact of brain injury is life-changing for survivors, caregivers, and other family members. While every situation is unique, families still face similar challenges. Support groups provide an opportunity to connect with families and professionals who understand your experiences, and inspire learning, healing, empowerment, and hope.
Learn more about the various support groups Team Luke Hope for Minds offers. We’re sure we have the support you and your family need.