We've been there.
The journey won’t be easy, but we're here to lend a hand.
Join Our Community
We want to keep in touch with you about resources, events and ways to get involved with Team Luke Hope for Minds! Click the button below to join our community and receive correspondence from us.
Team Luke Hope For Minds Support Services
Our families have a variety of needs,
and we're ready to help
Financial Assistance for:
- Recovery Therapy
- ADA Home Modifications
- Durable Medical Equipment
- Auto Adaptive Services
- Family Counseling
- Medical Claim Advocacy
- Special Education Advocacy
- Family Care Packages
- Emergency Response Family Care Program
- Support Groups
- Parent-4-Parent Support Program
- Brain Injury Resource Guide
- Concussion Baseline Screenings Referrals
- Referrals for Other Resources
- Links for Helpful Organizations
- Free Resource Guides
- Informative Video Links
- Assistance in Connecting with Helpful Partners
- Special Speakers and Workshops
- Browse other resources
Join A Support Group
A family faces many changes following a brain injury. Every situation is unique, but a support group brings people together who share a similar experience so they can learn and heal together. We currently offer two groups, with more on the way. If you are the caregiver of a person living with a brain injury, or if you have experienced a brain injury yourself, please click “Find a Support Group” and fill out our form. We’ll do our best to find you a group to help in your journey.